Church is so much more than a service on the weekend. It’s about connecting with other people, growing in your faith, and building a strong foundation for your family and community.
We do church online and it works!
Our desire is to authentically reveal the good news of Jesus Christ and transform lives everywhere. We want every person to have a chance to experience what God has for them—whether it’s through serving or getting plugged into one of our ministries.
Follow Jesus, transform lives, and grow together.
Our mission is the same mission Jesus gave to His disciples. He instructed them to "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature" (Mark 16:15). The term gospel simply means good news. The good news is that God has not forgotten about you, He knows you by name and sees and cares about what you are going through. He has sent His Son Jesus Christ to save you. When you allow Him to be your solution, He gives you a new and better life now and for eternity.
God’s people in every city restored and empowered
by connecting them with Christ.
The manifestation is a vibrant community of people from all backgrounds, who are healed, set-free, and living the abundant life promised by Jesus Christ; and sharing this life and love with all people through prayer, study of the word, godly lifestyle, worship, leadership, teaching, giving, serving, evangelism, and global outreach.
The purpose of Revelation City Church is to locate
and prepare God's people in every nation to
obtain His promises and purpose for their lives,
now and in eternity.
Jesus is at the core of all that we are.
All of our values are based on His teachings and promises.
It is in Christ alone, through the Holy Spirit that we
receive POWER to live out our values and purpose.
Our values can be remembered by the acronym POWER:
1) The Scriptures Inspired of God. The Holy Bible was written by men divinely inspired, and to that end, all scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, reproof, correction, and instruction in righteousness, that men of God may be complete, thoroughly furnished unto all good work. (Rom. 15:40; 1Thes 2:13; 2 Tim 3:16-17; 2 Peter 1:20)
2) The One True God. The one true God has revealed himself as the self-existent “I AM,” the Creator of the universe existing in three persons: namely, the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost. ( Deut. 6:4; Ex. 3:14; Isa. 43:10-12; Isa. 25; Isa. 44:6; Isa. 48:16; Mark 12:29; Matt. 28:19; Luke 3:22)
3) The Lord Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Ghost, and born of a virgin. He was crucified, buried, and raised from the dead. He ascended into heaven and sits and stands at the right hand of the Father as our one and only mediator and intercessor. (Matt. 1:23; John 5:22-23, 2 John 3; Heb. 1:1-13)
4) The Holy Ghost or Holy Spirit. The Holy Ghost is the third person of the Godhead, who indwells, convicts, and seals all believers in Christ; fills those who believe in him; and gives spiritual gifts to all believers. (Titus 3:5; Eph. 4:30; John 16:7-11; Rom. 12:6-8; 1 Corin. 12:1-31)
5) Man’s Fall and Redemption. All have sinned and come short of the glory of God. Confession and Repentance are commanded of God to all and are prerequisite for forgiveness of sins and the Baptism of the Holy Ghost. Man’s only hope for redemption is in Jesus Christ, the Son of God. (Gen. 1:26-31; 3:1-7; Rom. 5:12-21)
6) Man’s Salvation. Justification, regeneration, and the new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ; in sanctification subsequent to the new birth, through the word of God, and by the Holy Ghost. (Titus 2:11; 3:5-7; Rom. 8:16; 10:8-15; Luke 24:47; Acts 2:38)
7) Holy Living. The outward evidence of salvation is a life of growing in grace, righteousness, and true holiness before all men. Holiness is God’s standard and lifestyle for his people and should be earnestly pursued by walking in obedience to God’s word. (Rom. 8:3-4; Heb. 12:9-14; 1 Peter 1:15-16; 1 Thes. 5:23-24; 2 Peter 3:11-12; 1 John 2:6; Rev. 22:11)
8) Baptism in the Holy Ghost. Essential to the new birth the Baptism in the Holy Ghost is subsequent to a broken spirit and contrite heart and is evidenced by a inner witness and the endowment of gift and fruits of the Spririt. (Luke 24:49; Jn 14:16-18/26;1 Cor 12:1-31; Gal 5:22; 1 Jn 5:6-10)
9) Baptism in Water. All who have really repented and in their hearts have truly believed on Christ as Savior and Lord should be baptized by immersion in water. In so doing, they declare to the world that they have died with Jesus and that they have also been raised with Him to walk in newness of life. (Matt. 28:19; Acts 10:47-48; Rom. 6:3-7)
10) The Church. The church is the body of Christ, the habitation of God through the Spirit, with divine appointments for the fulfillment of her great commission. Each believer, born of the Spirit, is an integral part of the general assembly and church of the Firstborn, which are written in heaven. (1 Cor. 12:12-27; Eph. 1:22; 2:19-22; Heb. 12:23)
11) Ministry and Evangelism. A divinely called and scripturally ordained ministry has been provided by our Lord for a two-fold purpose: to evangelize the world and to edify the body of Christ. (Mark 16:15, 20; Eph. 4:11-13)
12) Divine Healing. Divine healing is provided for all in the atonement. (Matt. 8:16-17; Mark 16:18; John 5:14)
13) The Lord’s Supper (Communion). The Lord’s Supper is the expression of our sharing the divine nature of our Lord Jesus Christ, a memorial of his suffering and death, and a proclamation of his second coming. (Luke 22:19-20; John 6:48-57; 1 Cor. 11:26; 2 Peter 1:4)
14) The Second Coming of Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ is coming again to resurrect the dead in Christ. Those who are alive shall be caught up to meet him in the air and shall reign with him on earth. (Zech. 14:5; Matt. 24:27,30; Rom. 11:23,27; Rev. 1:7; 19:11-14; 20:1-6)
15) The Final Judgment. Those who have not accepted the redemptive work of Jesus Christ will suffer eternal separation from God. Anyone whose name is not found written in the Book of Life, together with the devil and his demons, the beast, and the false prophets, will be consigned to everlasting punishment in the lake, which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death. (Matt. 25:46; Mark 9:43-48; Rev. 19:20; 20:10-15)
16) The New Heavens and the New Earth. According to his promise, we look for new heavens and a new earth wherein dwelleth righteousness. (2 Peter 3:13; Rev 21:1)